Formerly known as the Pantheon of Regla, here the mausoleum he built Villa himself to rest him and his faithful is revolutionary.
Some call it mausoleum; but in fact it has always been a cnotaph, which was never occupied by anyone. When Villa was the Commander of the Northern Division, he ordered his friend Romualdo Gonzalez to built a chapel.
Upon inquiry, the master carver, designed a Gothic style monument made out a quarry.
Villa was ambushed in Parral inJly 20th, 1923 so his remains rested first there, and lateral where transfered to the National Monument for the Mexican Revolution in Mexico City.